Physiotherapy In Pickering
Contact Pickering's Physiotherapy Experts
Contact us and we'll reach out as soon as possible
Physiotherapy in Pickering
At the Physiotherapy Clinic in Pickering, our expert staff of physiotherapists are well versed in manual therapy, exercise prescription, sports injury management and pain control.
Your first visit will consist of a detailed physical evaluation to identify your injuries. Together with your physiotherapist, you'll set goals and develop an individualized treatment plan. Ongoing treatment to reduce pain and inflamation will start immediately.
You'll be instructed in injury specific exercises and progressed as appropriate.
Regular reassessment and treatment progression allows for a successful outcome for your injury.
Our Professional Team Includes:
- Massage Therapists
- Physioptherapy assessment and treatment
- Sports Injury Clinic
- Massage Therapy
- Motor Vehicle Injury Program
- Fully Equipped Gym
- Healthy Lifestyle Program
- Functional Ability Evaluation
- Work Conditioning
- Job Site Analysis
- Post Partum Exercise Program
- Osteoporosis Program
Who Can Benefit from Physiotherapy
- Sports Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Back and Neck Pain
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries Resulting in Pain, Stiffness and Weakness
- Post Surgery and Cast Removal
- Post Partum Discomfort